We warmly welcome pupils, groups, families and all people interested in coming and discovering the rural environment because of its traditional and historical resources as well as those relating to economy and production, to cultural values, wellbeing and life quality. La Chabranda has been certified by the Piedmont region as didactics farm and it offers the following activities:
- Visit of chestnut woods, chestnuts picking and tasting of roasted chestnuts (in season).
- Wood ecosystem observation.
- Visit of the terraces where we grow our grapevine.
- Visit of our cattle farming
- Transformation of milk into cheese